Requirements You will need your own MODRON Spaces account. If you don’t already have your own account, we invite you to try the platform totally free.
- Step 1. Click the create case button
- Step 2. Enter the Case Details
- Step 3. Your new case has now been created
Step 1. Click the create case button
Step 2. Enter the Case Details
- Case name: Name the case as anything that makes sense in your workflow.
- Case description: Describe the case in any level of relevant detail or context for your workflow.
- Tags: Tags can be used to classify your case in any way that makes sense. Later on you can filter your cases by tags to find what you are looking for and you can also build your dasboard and reporting based on tags also. Entering a tag(s) is optional and is not required in order to create a case.
When you are ready, click the Submit button to create your new case.
Step 3. Your new case has now been created
If you have followed the steps, you will have created a new case.
“There is no limit to the number of cases you can create within your Spaces account.”
If you don’t already have your own MODRON Spaces account, sign up for a free trial and see how easy it is to setup your own Spaces, your way.